svētdiena, 2010. gada 14. novembris

We are the Champions, my friends, and we'll keep on fighting till the end!

Today I'm so happy it almost hurts! :) I know it's been a long time since I last wrote something here, but I have a big test tomorrow, so I'll try to describe everything that happened since last week tomorrow or a bit later.
But there's a thing that I can't afford not to describe here - today Sebastian Vettel became the youngest ever Formula 1 World Champion! There were so much chances for Alonso to win today, but both Renault cars especially Vitaly Petrov helped Seb so much by holding Alonso and Hamilton! And Seb won, Alonso finished only 7th and Webber 8th!

And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

We are the Champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
Cause we are the champions - of the world!

1 komentārs:

  1. I'm so glad that Vettel won this championship! :) He really deserved it this year!

    AtbildētDzēst

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...