piektdiena, 2010. gada 5. novembris

I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it. /Jack Handey/

Today was a very busy day for me, feeling terrible now, cause I had to finish all my laboratory works :/ And our teacher was telling me for about 10 minutes that I have no idea how to write these genetic tasks she gave us, not a good feeling to stand there and listen to all this stuff [however, she's always been really positive so I can't say anything bad about her :)].
So, about my laboratory experiments :) One of them was about plant vegetative reproduction, we took potato, cut a small piece of it, put it into a test tube with some necessary nutrients and left for a month to grow there. Today was fun to see our results :)
My potato was really long, I'm glad it grew, cause with my attitude to plants  there was more chance that it'll die :D
And 2 weeks ago we had another experiment with fruit flies a.k.a Drosophila melanogaster, we put together yellow male and grey female [I called mine Kelly & Raquelle], and today we had to count their offspring :)
It's Kelly and Raquelle...
...And their offspring :) They're not dead, just asleep :)
And tomorrow are holidays finally :) But next week will be so hard, we'll have to study 6 days and we'll have party on Friday, so on Saturday it would be easier to die than sit for 8 hours at laboratory :D Hope I'll survive and everything will be OK, cause later we'll have a final test in genetics, gonna be hard :/
Hah, let's stop talking about university :D
Bye :))

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...