sestdiena, 2010. gada 4. decembris

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Now I feel hungry and totally exhausted, and my knee hurts very, very much :/ The only thing I want to do now is eating chicken with rice which I already ate today - my Mom cooks it simply fantastic :) But general conclusion of today is - I HATE shopping in stupid Latvian shops! Today I went to Domina finally, having an idea to by winter jacket & boots, as I already said.
As a result, I spent all day there, found no winter jacket, no jeans, only winter boots & warm sweater. To be honest, I hate today's fashion - all shoes in shops are so unsuitable for me & our Latvian winter with lots of salt and water everywhere... The only thing I like is these Scandinavian style sweaters with deer & nice rombs on them, so I bought one in `Monton` for Ls 24,99 ^^
And my really warm winter boots from Finland, of course, I found in `ABC King` for Ls 93,99, I don't like this shop, but these were almost the only one I loved and which were warm ^^
These were the only clothes I bought today, but in `Valters un Rapa` I found gorgeous file folders for school, cause now I have so much different papers that I hadn't so big folder for them all xD
And then, of course, I bought some care products for me, and the most I like my new shower gel with passion fruit, it's aroma is so sweet & nice ^^
That's all about shopping for today [not much, I know, but I really don't like shopping here], just some pics of our winter again [not a good quality, cause I took them with my mobile phone] and Christmas decorations near Domina :)
Bye! :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...