piektdiena, 2011. gada 5. augusts

It's been a long time since I wrote here for the last time... Finally studies here at Kolka are over :) I was here six weeks and passed 3 different courses - botany & zoology, field ecology practice and protection and ecology of unvertebrates ^.^ Now I don't want to write much - other photos [also from Finland] I will put here when I'll get home; now just one photo with all the fantastic people who were participating in this unvertebrate course ^.^
From the left: Kristaps [our teacher], Anna, Maija, Mārtiņš, me, Kārlis, Dagmāra [our teacher], Iluta, Sandra, Artūrs, Evita. And photo is taken by another wonderful teacher Voldemārs :)
Thank you everyone ^.^

1 komentārs:

  1. Yay, new post! ^_^ I'm sure you had a great time. Can't wait to see photos :))

    AtbildētDzēst

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...