pirmdiena, 2011. gada 16. maijs

Finland World Champions 2011! :))

Haha, chose this title to my post, cause I'm reaaaaally happy now)) Yesterday Finland won this years ice hockey championship! They did it in 1995, but then I wasn't so crazy about this country (and also hockey) as I'm now, so I didn't care. And now my dream finally came true)) I was singing national anthem so loud that I woke up my mom, lol xD And today I even went to university, wearing clothes in colours of finnish flag))
My flag & moose :D And my today's look, lol xD
So, I'll shut up about hockey)) I promised a post some time ago, but had no internet for few days, then had no time, and then blogger wasn't working, so I'm finally writing it now :)
On 29th of April I went with my friend to Musiqq concert (they failed Eurovision, but what else could you expect if they had no show?) Was great (although I'm not a bit fan of them), and later we also went to `Prieks` and then went to my friends house, arrived there at 4 a.m., slept a bit, then went to the beach, was really nice)) This pic is from concert, quality is sooo bad, cause it's hard to take photos with phone, if everyone around is jumping like crazy))
And this pic I took returning home from my friend Linda, very beautiful clouds in Riga :)
And on these holidays I also was at museum night, but visited just 2 museums, National Theater and met actors from Dailes Theater at Galerija Centrs shop :D But was a great & funny night, talked with my friend about life a bit :)
And also since 26th of April I'm running every evening xD Now it's very hard, cause my leg which I hurt 15 years ago in that bike accident hurts (well, it hurts even when I'm walking, so there's no difference, I'm just trying to run slowly and short distances). You can see my workouts here :)
BTW, I totally forgot what I wanted to write, and also I don't have many other pictures.
See you later ;*
And ask me something if you have time http://formspring.me/MargaLV

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...