ceturtdiena, 2013. gada 10. janvāris

Christmas & NY memories :)

Hey there! :)
Finally I'm back. Had some crazy time after a New Year, but now it seems ok to write something here again :) On Tuesday I passed my exam in biogeography (hopefully passed, as it was crazy a bit) and already sent some parts of my bachelor's work to my teacher. We had to write a plan some time ago, and it seems that I was too positive then, so I wrote that I'll hand something in already in January :D But well, I'm always doing everything at the last moment, so later in spring I'll be glad that I've already done something.
But now it's time for some photos from my Christmas & NY celebrations :)
On 20th of December our biologists together with Faculty of Computing (from RTU) had a Christmas Ball ^^ Danced all night long and had lots of fun, although I don't like to search for all my drunk friends at the morning and be sure they get home safely :D But it was the last night before the end of the world on 21st December - people had to live this night as the last :D
Some photos:

My biologists are awesome! ^^
On Christmas (as always) I went to my grandma to give her some Christmas presents :)
Me & Mum near the Christmas tree.
And before New Year we went ice skating with my friends from school. I sat aside this time, as I don't like skating much, but the evening was great :) Talked a lot about different things, drank hot wine, was fun :)
Gerda, me & Evija.
All four of us - me, Evija, Žanete & Gerda. And it was raining - how cool is that?
New Year we also spent together - after midnight we went to the city, checked out what's going on at 11. Novembra krastmala (there were many concerts that day) and then went to Greenwood club, where we had fun until the morning :) I danced with a long-haired guy who listens to folk metal (^^) and also hates songs that are always played in clubs, so it was fun to laugh at every song, because it was so stupid :D Was a bit crazy night :) 
Me & Žanete at the Bastion Hill. And some beautiful view :)
Hopefully soon I'll start writing about my previous trips again :) This time I could write about Lithuania and then continue with my trip to different European countries in 2008.
And next week I'll finally start to make my this years wish (or determination) come true. I know, it will take lots of pain, tears, money and so on, but I've finally decided that it's enough living like that, I must finally stop being afraid of such a stupid thing and make my future better. It will be ok :)
Have fun and take care, my dear readers! ^^

3 komentāri:

  1. Atbildes
    1. Do I have to say that my friends didn't like him? They were like `omg, he has such a long hair, you must be crazy to dance with him` :D How it's possible not to like long hair? ^^

      Dzēst
    2. Haha, most of mine would be the same :D And there is always someone who says "But their hair is so greasy, eww!"| Like they never saw a normal guy who knows how to use shampoo o_O

      Dzēst

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...